Registration now open for Brand Licensing Europe 2015
Registration is now open for Brand Licensing Europe, the UBM Advanstar organised licensing exhibition, which runs from 13 – 15 October 2015. Visitors can register for free at www.brandlicensing.eu.
This year’s show promises another action packed three days, following the 2014 event – the biggest in the show’s 17 year history. Over 7,164 retailers, licensees and sales promotion professionals attended from over 65 countries. There was also a 28% increase in retailers attending the show.
Once again, this year’s event will be zoned into three distinct areas to help visitors navigate easily:
• Art, Design & Image.
• Brands & Lifestyle.
• Character & Entertainment.
Highlights for this year include:
• Two educational programmes – divided between the Licensing Academy and the Brands & Lifestyle Theatre, launched last year.
• Two keynote presentations from industry trail blazers; with past speakers from Mojang, Rovio, FIFA and Lucas Licensing.
• New SPLiCE educational afternoons featuring expert panels on Direct to Retail, Social Accountability and Anti-Counterfeiting.
• Over 30 new exhibitors spanning food & beverage, beauty, art & design, sport and heritage categories.
• A brand new BLE Blog providing weekly updates and insights on the event and the industry at www.thebleblog.com.
For more information, please visit: www.brandlicensing.eu or visit www.thebleblog.com. For BLE on Twitter @bleurope or Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/brandlicensingeurope for the latest show updates.