LIMA annuncia la nuova conferenza Mind Mix 2016, Berlino, 11-12 maggio
LIMA annuncia la nuova conferenza Mind Mix 2016 che si terrà a Berlino, 11-12 maggio 2016.
Mind Mix Berlino offre:
- due giorni di confronto tra professionisti del settore Licensing;
- la possibilità di discutere sulle tendenze del settore e sulle nuove idee di business;
- tavole rotonde con moderatore tra gruppi di 25 persone;
- incontri a rotazione che permettono ai partecipanti di scegliere gli argomenti e gli orari che desiderano, tra cui: Brand Management; Global Licensing; Digital; Sourcing e Manufacturing; Retail; Tutela Legale.
I moderatori sono professionisti del settore, fra cui:
- Maca Rotter, Director General, Televisa Consumer Products
- Christian Fortmann, Trademark and Design Attorney, 24ip Law Group
- Teri Niadna, Managing Director, Brandgenuity UK
- John Burns, Solicitor, Gateley
- Naz Cuevas, former EVP, Consumer Products, Rovio Entertainment
- Marilu Corpus, Owner, CLICK! Licensing Asia
Licensing Italia ha rivolto qualche domanda di approfondimento a Charles Riotto, Presidente di LIMA:
L.I. What is the main goal of the Mind Mix?
C.R. Mind Mix is meant to be just that – a synthesis of professionals from different areas of the industry coming together with their experiences and viewpoints and thirst for knowledge. People often have a particular question they want to address or an issue they want to get their colleagues’ opinions on, but there is no dedicated forum in which this can happen. Mind Mix is that forum. It’s an opportunity for professionals not only from licensing but from the broader business community to get together and discuss topics of relevance that impact their businesses.
L.I. Is the Mind Mix similar to the NYC Licensing Summit held at the beginning of March?
C.R. The NYC Licensing Summit was an excellent educational event with topics lead by industry executives delivering licensing insight and information. Mind Mix, by comparison, will consist of discussion groups moderated by industry executives. Its design is more interactive in nature, where the insight and information unfolds through the course of dialogue.
L.I. Do you believe that this kind of events can support the growth of the licensing industry?
C.R. Mind Mix is a once-a-year chance for anyone in any part of the world to join the conversation and lend their unique perspective. Any event where licensing professionals are able to get together, learn and network – truly, a meeting of the minds – is an opportunity for our industry to grow.
- Per maggiori informazioni e per registrarsi: https://www.licensing.org/mindmix/registration/