China Licensing Awards announces winners
The second annual China Licensing Awards took place on the show floor at Licensing Expo China in Shanghai on July 25, with Brand of the Year going to The Coca-Cola Company and Best Licensee of the Year going to Miniso for Pink Panther.
The China Licensing Awards are a joint effort between the Global Licensing Group and LIMA China.
This year’s winners include:
- China Property of The Year – Wu Huang Wan Shui/ An Universe Culture Co.
- Licensed Promotion of The Year – Wu Huang Wan Shui & Innisfree/ Innisfree
- Corporate Brand/ Fashion/Lifestyle Program of The Year – Coca-Cola/ The Coca-Cola Company
- Location-Based Experiential Initiative of The Year – Wu Huang COFCO Joy-City Theme Exhibition/ Wu Huang Wan Shui
- Best Licensee of The Year – Miniso / Pink Panther
- Films/Television/Media Program of The Year – Wolf Warriors II / Beijing Culture
- Best Retailer of The Year – Watson / B. Duck and JD.com / Super Wings
- Gaming Property of The Year – Anipop Club / Beijing Happy Elements Culture Development Co. Ltd
- Museum/Gallery/Art Property of The Year – National Museum of China Lifestyle / National Museum of China
- Licensed Product of the Year (Softline) – Idol Producer x Skechers Training Clothing/ Skechers Trade (Shanghai) Co.; π X Transformers: Wings/ Xiamen Xtep Investment Co., Ltd.; and The Simpsons Apparel/ Her-Chain Clothing (Shanghai) Company Limited
- Licensed Product of the Year (Hardline) – Doraemon Meitu mobile phone/ Xiamen Meitu Mobile Technology Co., Ltd; Thomas & Friends Storytelling Machine/ Qicheng; and Oral B x Star Wars toothbrush / Oral B
- Young Property of The Year – “Peppa Pig”/ Entertainment One; “PAW Patrol”/ Nickelodeon; and The British Museum/ The British Museum