LIMA UK names nominees for UK rising Stars Award 2018
LIMA announced the final six nominees for the 2018 UK Rising Stars Award during the LIMA UK Young professionals Summer Party at Nickelodeon London.
The Award recognizes excellence among junior licensing industry professionals in the United Kingdom. The winner will be announced during the 2018 Licensing Awards, taking place in London on 11 September.
The 2018 finalists are:
- Stephanie Griggs, Licensing & Design Director, The Roald Dahl Story Company
- Jens Drinkwater, Licensing Manager, Global Merchandising Services
- Emily Campan, Associate Publisher, Egmont
- Alex Salisbury, Retail Licensing Manager, Nickelodeon Viacom Consumer Products
- Katie Sharp, Brand Development Manager, Beanstalk
- Tasmyn Knight, Licensing Associate, Cartoon Network
“LIMA received a record number of submissions this year – a major increase over 2017 – and the judges found it very difficult to make a decision on the final six. LIMA is delighted the UK licensing industry is supporting the future of the business and nominating their extremely talented young licensing staff for this great annual award,” said Ryan Beaird, LIMA UK Marketing and Operations Manager. “We wish to thank Nickelodeon for hosting us and also our 2018 YPN events sponsor, Octane5.”
“We’re thrilled to be hosting LIMA’s Rising Star Nominee event, supporting up and coming talent in the industry is so important and we wish the nominees the best of luck” said Marianne James, Viacom – Vice President, Commercial Partnerships, Consumer Products & Experiences UK & Ireland.