New Tetris® games, collectables, apparel, home goods and more, coming soon to markets around the world
Soon, Tetris® fans will have even more fun ways to show their affinity for the iconic brand
The Tetris Company, Inc., announced a slate of new licensees who will introduce Tetris-branded items within their respective markets starting later this year. The new product collections will include goods such as challenging table top puzzles and collectable pins to many, unique fashion apparel collections, vibrant Tetrimino costumes, home décor and much more.
“The Tetris brand has had an amazing 35th anniversary year,” said Maya Rogers, president and CEO of Blue Planet Software, the sole agent for the Tetris brand. “The support by fans of our recent console game launches and merchandise collaborations that are available now in markets worldwide has been incredible. This tells us we’re on track with delivering products that truly speak to consumers. We look forward to seeing their reaction to these new collections.”
New Tetris-Branded Merchandise Licensees
No matter where you live or your interest, the Tetris brand is bringing all kinds of fun, new products that will appeal to fans. These include:
Coming to Markets Worldwide
- Pull&Bear – Known for bringing together international trends, mixing them with street and club fashion influences and reinterpreting the style to create comfortable, easy-to-wear garments at unbeatable prices, Pull&Bear will soon unveil a new line of Tetris-branded T-shirts, sweatshirts, socks and boxers. The line will launch at Pull&Bear stores worldwide and online this fall.
- UNIQLO – A global clothing retailer, offering fashion that defines the meaning “LifeWear,” Uniqlo recently debuted a new Tetris-branded T-shirt as part of its ‘The Game Classic Pixels T-shirt’ collection. The t-shirt is available now for men at Uniqlo stores worldwide.
Coming to Asia
- AQO Studiospace – Known for its innovative fashion collaborations with top global brands, as well as its own original designs, AQO Studiospace will launch a range of new, Tetris-branded apparel and accessories across its network of department stores and retailers in Korea in late 2019. The line will include T-shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts, jackets, pants, bags, hats and more.
- Kazu Project – Kazu Project is a direct-to-retail collection that will offer men’s, women’s, and children’s apparel as well as totes and caps. In May 2019, the first range launched at the TK Shop, one of the leading apparel companies in Japan. The collection will also launch in AVAIL and Costco Japan in 2020.
Coming to Central America
- Aurimoda – As one of the most recognized brands in sports and entertainment worldwide, Aurimoda will introduce new Tetris-branded T-shirts, hoodies and sweatshirts for men, women and kids later this year at the most important retailers in Mexico, such as Liverpool, Suburbia and C&A as well as at Walmart stores in Mexico, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras.
Coming to Europe
- Erve Europe and Saborn Licensing – The Benelux market welcomes two new partners, Erve Europe and Saborn Licensing, both of which specialize in supplying apparel to European department stores, textile supermarkets, drugstore chains, mail order houses and food super- and hypermarkets. They will offer new Tetris-branded apparel, socks and underwear for men, women and infants, starting this fall in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg.
- Eurocarnavales – A leading provider of fun costumes, as well as party, decoration and event products, Eurocarnavales will debut new Tetrimino costumes for adults and kids in Spain, Portugal, Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg in 2020.
- Fashion UK – One of the industry’s leading licensed merchandise companies, Fashion UK will introduce new Tetris-branded apparel, such as T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, Bottoms, Dresses, Swimwear, Nightwear and Underwear, at stores in Germany, Austria and Switzerland this fall.
- Global Brands Group – As one of the world’s leading branded fashion accessories, footwear and apparel companies, Global Brands Group will introduce new Tetris-branded tops, pants, nightwear, underwear, accessories and more for men, women and children in France later this year.
- Noveltex – A major importer and distributor of household textiles, Noveltex will offer new duvet sets, bean bags, curtains, cushions and tablecloths, featuring colorful iconic Tetrimino designs, starting this fall in the UK and Ireland.
- PRIME – A specialty provider of novelty items for the annual Epiphany holiday on January 6 in France, PRIME will offer a variety of Tetris-themed products, from charms to paper crowns, candlesticks, decorative packaging and more for the 2020 celebration.
Coming to the Middle East, India and Africa
- Hollywood Magic S.A.L. – Offering fashionable clothing for men, women, teens, kids and infants across the Middle East, Hollywood Magic will launch Tetris-branded fashion designs, including outerwear, intimates, accessories and sleepwear later this year. The line will be available in Hollywood Magic stores across the Middle East, in addition to Landmark Group stores in Yemen, Malaysia, Nigeria, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and Thailand, as well as Splash stores in India.
Coming to the United States and Canada
- Ceaco – Giving fans a whole, new way to master fitting Tetriminos together, Ceaco will debut jigsaw puzzles that are sure to provide hours of challenging fun. The new puzzles will be available this holiday season.
- FiGPiN – Known for its high-quality enamel pins based on favorite characters by many of the world’s most popular brands, FiGPiN will introduce a new line of Tetris pins. The collection will feature pin designs for all seven iconic Tetriminos, and be available at Target in the United States and Canada in winter 2019.
These new licensing partnerships were secured by the Tetris brand’s growing global licensing agent network, including Brand Fresh Management LLC in the US and Canada, CPLG in Spain, Portugal, GAS, Benelux, Nordics and Middle East, IMG in China, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, Italy and CEE, Lisle Licensing in the UK and Ireland, Sagoo in France and Tycoon in Mexico.